Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Queen of my Heart

How is yours Mother's Day? I love reading about mothers. I read KimB's latest post...love her LO for her Ma! her journaling touched my heart, very TOUCHING!!!
I did not celebrate with my Mom either, she stay very far from me! IF I driving by car, I need to travel about 7hours journey to my hometown! I miss her dearly especially on Mother's Day! I do give her a call just now, She told me she will sing 2 songs in choir for tonight Mother's Day service at church... and she just came back from hair salon! Oh... my pretty Mom!!! hahaha

For me, I just came back from a dinner with my DH family. We have a simple celebration Mother's day for my MIL, my DH's aunts and of course ...me! this young mommy...hee hee... we have a nice sea-foods dinner at Teluk Gong!

What I get from my kiddos this year? My daughter bought back a cute craft work from her kindy for me! and she bake cookie for me and today in the church, my darling girl and my lil boy bought me a beautiful crown to honor their mother ME with this "Queen of my Heart" title! :) so sweets ya! a simply day a happy day! ... another Blessed Mother's Day for me!

2 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

Belated 'happy momther's day'.

LHS said...

Happy MOther's Day.
I like to go to Teluk Gong when i was still in KL last time, simply love the seafood there.