Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

lil blue...

***
I was tired and feel a lil lonely today...
Hubby not around...
Miss him...
dunno when he will be back from his business trip
I miss the chance to chat with him tonight
fall at sleep while making my two lil kids to bed
when i awake is already 1.30am

What do you do if you can not sleep???
Last night, I washed bathroom :P
Tonight, I did a thank you card!

Arrr..am I grumbling?! :P
hahaha
better back to sleep
now!

***

I just feel like to say THANK YOU

to YOU

who leave yours love and care with yours precious comments

to me all this while!

God Bless! Have a Nice Weekend:)

***
Layout Credits: HERE

5 comments:

jazzmint said...

whoa....wash toilet when can't sleep LOL...I usually read blogs :0

Ruth said...

whahaha... sound silly right :P but not always like that la... I usually choose to scrapping.

Jazzy said...

When I was younger and couldn't sleep I cleaned too..now I just play on the computer until I fall asleep and wake up when my face hits the keyboard,,get up and go to bed..LOL sweet blog..loved it

Ruth said...

Hi Jazz, Thanks for sharing yours experience:) and welcome to my lil space here!

chanelwong said...

Ruth Ruth...you really very cute...
Do scrapping...you are really good in doing it....