Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Mother's Day @ Baking

My darling girl wish to bake cookies for me. That's how we made cookies together this afternoon. Grandma get the dough ready, then we working on the cookies with the various shapes of cutters ('Bento' bread cutters)... the end result wasn't too bad. We have a fun time with our Mother's day baking:) By the way, where is Ryan boy???... Ohoh... I think we can't complete our baking if this little helper's 'HELPING' around...you know what I mean!? hahaha... Therefore, we finished our work before he awake from his afternoon nap :P

Here, I did a lil LO for my mom...
I want to wish My Mom and all the*fabulous moms* a WONDERFUL Mothers day!

Related post:
Mother's Love FREEBIE
Being a Mother is a Greatest Joy
The Happy Place - Mother's Love Freebie


1 comment:

pc said...

love these pics! welldone!!!

happy mother's day to you~.