Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Photobook

This finally arrived on my doorstep :) And I heart it so much. Thanks to my dear husband who brought me a coupon to make this photobook. The album is more look like a magazine, may be due to the paper of the album or because of those beautiful layouts :P

Although, I wanted to make a cohesive album with a theme and colors that coordinated together, I knew that time would not be on my side to create one. So, I realized that I still had all these digital scrapbook layouts that have not been printed and put in albums. Yay, I finally did it, by putting some of my digital scrapbook layouts that I’ve created over the years.

Something about seeing your work and designs printed, really resonates this sweet... It’s definitely been a journey and I’m so glad I was able to document the special moments of my life.

No comments: