Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Little Princess Scrapbook

Layout by: Cheryl
credit: Heart Tarty KimB

My little princess scrap again today! I think she addicted to this hobby already:P hahaha

Cheryl is a fast learner. With each page, she learns a bit more and does more on her own. Yesterday she learned to resize and rotate embellishments and photos. Today she can drag the small elements into her page by off the 'transform control' button.

My darling girl is enjoying this hobby so much. She has started scrapping on a regular basis.

I'll teach her about shadow for the next lesson:) stay tune.......

2 comments:

Creative Busy Bee said...

She done really good! My kids all only pc for play games (because i not teach the to do digiSB mah ha ha. no patient lah..they 3 together really lost control. emmmmm.. many excuse ha ha)

Kim B said...

OH MY WORD!! Ruth she did MORE than good- this is FANTASTIC-
she's got her mom's creative streak that's for sure!
Tell her I love it and say thank you VERY MUCH for sharing her beautiful LO.
Can I show this on my blog too?

Thanks my friend
HUGS