Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Layout of the day: Love


I love this picture of my two lil ones. I'm blessed to see them love each others and happy together. When I saw this kit, I just scrap it with the simple way. This LO is also for my dear friend--- Jess. I'm using her brand new mini kit called 'REAL LOVE'.

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

1 Corinthians 13:4-8a (NIV)


Posted in :

Sunshine Studio Scrap

DTS

FaithSisters

DSO


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so pretty Ruth! And as you know, I LOVE this page :)! thanks for working with another of my kits :)!!! -Jess

Anonymous said...

wow what a lovely site. I love scrapbooking but lack the creativity.
definitely be hopping over for more inspiration!

Eve said...

Really beautiful !
Eve ;)