Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

三杯鸡 Sanbeiji

Today I'm so glad because I manage to cook 三杯鸡 SanBeiJi "Three-Cup Chicken". This is a popular Chinese cuisine that I heart so much. I don't have any secret recipe, I just get some ideas from the video at You Tube and change a little here and there to suit my taste. 

Ingredients:-
所需食材:

2 boneless chicken thighs, with skin 鸡腿肉
1/2 bowl ginger,scale the skin and sliced
半碗老姜切成薄的大姜片
6 fresh garlic 蒜
basil ,use leaves only 一把 九层塔

调味料:
4 tbsp sesame oil 麻油
4 tbsp oyster sauce 蚝油
(instate of soy sauce i use oyster sauce)
4 tbsp rice wine 米酒
2 tbsp sugar 糖
abit of salt

Method:
1. Heat wok with sesame oil at medium heat, add in sliced ginger and  garlic, stir-fry until fragrant or lightly brown.

2. Then add in chicken thighs, add in oyster sauce, rice wine and sugar. Stir-fry all the ingredients well and reduce heat to low. Let the chicken thighs simmer in the gravy for 5-10 minutes or until the gravy thicken.

3. Add in basil and abit of salt. Braised for another 3-5 minutes before remove from heat.

4. Dish out and serve warm with white rice.

原来下煮也可以那么开心哦;) Yay!!
I'd like to wish you Happy International Women's Day, ladies :) Enjoy cooking!


No comments: