Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Reimagining Energy

Last year, it was a hard year for me and my family. We had many bitter sweets memories through the year. This year, I truly wish for the better year! The Year of the Dragon is associated with the earthly branch symbol 辰 and is considered the luckiest year in the Chinese Zodiac. I hope it will bring us blessing, prosperity and Reimagining our Energy through the brand new year! 

I submitted this photo for the PETRONAS Chinese New Year Photography Contest that I mentioned in the preview post.

Are you interested to join too? Just capture the Chinese New Year moments that best depict the spirit of Reimagining Energy. You can submit your entry to the Petronas Facebook Page www.facebook.com/petronas1  before 12 February 2012.

Hurry! Join now before it's too late! Don't miss it!

No comments: