Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Capture the Cherish Moment


This month, I took a little time off from my designing work to spend more time with my two little ones!!! I have more time to play with my kids and capture the precious moments! ( OH yay! Is fun to play with my camera too) LOL It's worth it!

Monday 23rd May: 
A wonderful afternoon play time with my little man!
My Cheeky boy with his creations!!!!
enjoy playing with it!!!

Wednesday 25th May: 
A beautiful morning piano lesson with my princess!
we skip the piano lesson for sometime due to mommy's busyness with work :P
sorry sweetie!
She enjoy every moment with music!
Heart this cherish face!!!

3 comments:

Alice Law said...

Beautiful pics! Both your anaks really photogenic!

LittleLamb said...

Wow..you are the own piano teacher to daughter????

Ruth said...

Thanks Alice!!! Yay!!! They are beautiful!!! :D

Rachael: Yes, I'm :)