Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Hazy Hazy go away...

Recently, we seldom outing on weekend. We almost skip all the outdoor activities due to the bad air condition, is too hazy! How I wish the hazy will go away soon, then we can enjoy our outdoor activies, playing in the park like this:)Oh ya, I've 2 very cute and useful tooth charts wanna share with you! I remember those day when I wish to record my kids teething progress, not many cute and pretty charts out there for me to use, that's how I made these for you. Whee~is FREE for the limited time only! Do spread the words in yours blog for those mommies who wish to use these! I really hope these two charts will benefit you! Click HERE to grab it! Wishing you a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Everyday Healy said...

But, I already lost count on how may teeth she has. Moreover, my girl hardly open her mouth. LOL!

Nice to meet you.And, Cheryl is so lovely. :P

4malmal said...

wow u r amazing! to come up with your own design!
i was about to ask u whether u get all your scrapbooking online free...or did u pay for them