Pages

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Birthday Season

. I love you . forever .

Ryan soon to be 2 year old. This week he is 23 m.o. He talk alots lately... especially this 2 weeks, he can made sentences like" Ma-ma(grandma) buy school bag for baby" " baby want hot-hot milk" " baby want to go walk-walk" "baby want to go garden" "papa work, che-che go to school, baby and mommy stay home". He loves to called himself baby... :P

*sigh* Cheryl's birthday is round the corner too... I still don't have any idea to celebate this darling girl's 5th birthday.

Oh yeah... my DIGI-baby also turns TWO:) I totally forget about it! whahaha... to celebrate it I created a mini kit. It's also my first mini kit! Well, do you like it? You can grab it HERE!

layout posted in: DSO, DST, FS.

1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

Oh he is not even 2 and can talk very well! bravo!