Pages

Monday, June 1, 2009

First Time

My girl won the little prize for her FIRST colouring contest! This contest is open for children from age 4-8. She is only 5. They are many children older than her and some they brought their own table and and equipment, look pro! I told her just enjoy it, no win also doesn't matter. We just want her to experience this kind of contest and have fun.

Guess what? she won the consulation prize! Although is not the grand prize or 1st & 2nd runner up, but she is in the top 10 among the age from 4 to 8! I'm glad with her and she is so happy!
credits: Angels Tears by KimB and Chaos Lounge.

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

congrats!!! beautiful one

Family First said...

I think she did a really good job! I am sure the prize boosted her morals, so for the next one, she will surely be more confident!

chanelwong said...

neat colouring....