Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day 09

I've been cough badly for 3weeks due to the hazzy air and hot weather after returned from my vacation...finally I'm fully recovered from cough! Thank God!

**** ***** ****
On the Father's Day. We have a simple dinner at Korean restaurant.
We have a good time in this new restaurant in Tropicana City Mall. Nice Korean foods. I personally love the sizzling beef ( Bulgogi), it look not special but it tasted absolutely heavenly. It just amazes me how healthy Korean cuisine really is. Most cooking look likes very simple and easy! Most of it involve steaming, broiling, occasional pan frying and raw fresh ingredients.

**** ***** ****
This is a simple card from our darling girl to her 'SUPERMAN' !!!

AND This Kiddos have this crown to honor their Daddy with the"King of my Heart" title! :)fair and square I've one on Mother's Day ... now Daddy also got this! :)

No comments: