Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

BUSIEST week...

This has been one hectic week for me... Busy submitting Tax PLUS I got in on one of the BUSIEST TEAM with bunches of digi-scrapaddicts !!! Woohoo...is fun! I'm enjoy myself busy with tons of goodies!

I'm glad that I've been invited by KimB to be her official Creative Team member! This is the GREATEST announcement ever since I joined the digital-scrapbooking communities! LOL WooHoo... with TDS and KimB Designs, definitely will keep me even busy with my scrapbook.

Here are two layouts I work with KimB brand new kits! (Full credit please refer to my scrapbook blog) I even made a Quick Page from this sweetie Princess layout FOR YOU. You can grab it HERE:)
AND this one, I just simply love it! Ryan boy moody face + KimB Moody Day kit! It's just perfect for the layout!
JUST THINK...
You’re here not by chance, but by God’s choosing. His hand formed you and made you the person you are. He compares you to no one else – you are one of a kind.

You lack nothing that His grace can’t give you. He has allowed you to be here at this time in history to fulfill His special purpose for this generation.
by ROY LESSIN

Till then... Have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

jazzmint said...

ruth,

u know what, i feel so heartache each time come ur blog, u make me feel so so miss scrapping!!! *slap myself*

Love ur scrap ;)

Ruth said...

hahaha... LOL

Jazz... I can't wait to see yours LO ler...!