Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Unexpected Birthday Celebration

Another year older for me, hopefully another year wiser too:) ...been blessed with many many wishes from all over the world through sms to my mobile phone, from facebook, MSN... What a surprise when Kim and Beth even wishing me in their blog... you are really touched my heart sweetie! Thanks to the wishes! You made my day:)

My husband was not around, I also not really plan to celebrate my day. BUT Cheryl know it was my birthday. She keep asking for birthday cake! For her, no birthday cake is not birthday! In the late evening, I really no mood to drive out and buy cake, just because she want it for me! Then, I found a pack of muffin on the dining table, I just grab it and put on a candle to stop her noise:P I ask them to imagine that is a BIG nice cake! Lucky she just accept it as Chinese like to said " No fish prawn also good" LOL... Anyway, she sang the birthday song to me... and both kiddos gave me a BIG MuaksSs after the song:) I'm so touching by this unexpected birthday celebration by this little girl and boy:)

Just feel like to share this video clip here...

I'm sure if with the BIG nice cake in front of her, she will sing better with the excited smiling face!

Related post: 20.04 Ruth Day + Blog Freebie!

2 comments:

pc said...

teach them tranditional way: boiled egg~! :p

happy birthday btw:).

Ruth said...

Thanks PC!